Free yoga class every Friday at your hostel.
Your shifts will generally last between 3 and 5 hours per day and will take place either in the morning, in the afternoon or in the evening, which will leave you with plenty of free time to go explore Lisbon, take a stroll around your surroundings, catch the most important sites, interact with the locals or simply relax! And of course, you will have your weekends off as well!
Impact House is a hostel committed to sustainability, which offers dormitories and private double rooms, with free WiFi and access to shared bathroom facilities. The communal facilities include a spacious living area, a beautiful garden and a vegetables garden, big outdoor area, swimming pool, dining room as well as activities room - where there is a free yoga class every Friday. A continental breakfast is served daily and is free to all guests. Homemade lunch and dinner (with vegetarian options) are available every day. Impact House is located 2,5km from the touristic area of Belém which is a great choice for travellers interested in local food, culture, city walks and sightseeing.
Pick-up at the airport is included.
Transport between accommodation and volunteer project location is not included but local staff will accompany you to your project on your first day.
Three meals a day, everyday served at your accommodation: breakfast, lunch and dinner (Local style. Vegetarian, gluten-free and meals for lactose-intolerant are also available upon request.) If you prefer, in the morning you can grab a “packed lunch” to have in the city or at your placement, as long as you request it the day before.
- Three meals a day, everyday: breakast, lunch and dinner (Vegetarian, gluten-free and meals for lactose-intolerant are also available upon request.)
- Pick-up at the airport and transfer to the accommodation (On the Sunday prior to an Introduction Day)
- Allocation to a non-profit organisationand placement coordination on the first day of volunteering
- Reponsible guided city tour (2 hours) SIM card, free maps and the best tips to discover the city!
- Materials for the volunteer activities.
- Support 24/7 (365 days a year at anytime.)