Mitä hintaan sisältyy?
There is a very good reason why Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park is included on the UNESCO World Heritage List. The park was first added to the list in 1987, when the international community recognised its spectacular geological formations, rare plants and animals, and outstanding natural beauty. Your expert local guide will uncover some of the incredible secrets the Red Centre has to offer with guided commentary, stories and hidden gems that really bring this place to life.
We have a couple of different sleeping options available: For the more adventurous traveler we have the traditional grass roots basic “swag” experience (Sleeping under the stars in a canvas covered bed roll). If you’re after a more comfortable, private camping experience you can book our more comfortable permanent safari tents with mattresses.
- Kings Canyon Watarrka National Park
- Uluru (Ayers Rock) lookout at Sunset
- Visit the Uluru-Kata Tjuta cultural centre
- Aboriginal Sacred Rock Art Site
- Visit Mutitjulu Waterhole, Kuniya Piti, Kantju Gorge
- Immerse yourself in Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
- Hike the Valley of the Winds or Walpa Gorge
- Immerse yourself in the wonder of the Olgas-Kata Tjuta