Mitä hintaan sisältyy?
Get up close with a host of Aussie wildlife, see the fantastic coastline of Phillip Island and then witness one of Australia’s most spectacular wildlife experiences as hundreds of tiny penguins waddle ashore! You’ll also get the chance to get up close to koalas in their natural habitat and enjoy the spectacular rugged beauty of Phillip Island. We begin our day with a stop at the Phillip Island Koala Reserve, where you’ll be making some new friends with our local Australian animals as you're taken on a guided ranger walk through the woodland. Famous for its natural beauty, stunning beaches, rugged cliffs, and unique wildlife it's then to the western end of the island to the Nobbies. Experience the majestic rocky coast and views of an Australian fur seal colony and spot wild wallabies and native birds on a back road journey to the main show at the Penguin Parade. Explore the award-winning Visitor Centre before witnessing the world’s smallest penguins emerge from the sea and waddle ashore. It’s truly a magical and unforgettable experience!
- Witness hundreds of the world’s smallest penguins
- Sunset at the Penguin Parade with spectacular coastal views
- Guided ranger experience through the Phillip Island Koala Reserve
- Visit Seal Rocks boardwalk & explore The Nobbies Centre
- See the Penguin Parade’s award winning visitor information centre
- Explore Phillip Island’s natural beauty and majestic coastline
- A family-friendly Australian wildlife discovery experience