Mitä hintaan sisältyy?
From the soaring southern alps to bright blue lakes that put Instagram filters to shame, New Zealand’s South Island is full of spectacular natural beauty and good times galore. Planning on spending a gap year or working holiday in New Zealand? Our NZ Intro package is designed just for you! As well as sorting your life admin and helping find you a job in NZ, we’ll show the highlights of the scenic South, along with some off-the-beaten-path adventures. Cruise Milford Sound, hike rugged landscapes, jet boat through canyons, spot Lord of the Rings filming locations, hit up the nightlife in Queenstown, and so much more! Oh, and did we mention you’ll be doing all this with an experienced group leader and a new crew of mates? There’s no better way to kick off your adventure in New Zealand!
- Jet Boating through canyons
- Cruise the breathtaking Milford Sound fiord
- Explore authentic filming locations used in the Lord Of The Rings and Hobbit trilogies
- Hike in Aoraki/Mount Cook National Park to view New Zealand’s tallest snow-capped peaks
- Stargazing experience
- Everything you need for living and working in NZ, including a bank account, IRD number, SIM card
- Help with securing a paid job in New Zealand and support with all onward travel