Mitä hintaan sisältyy?
Join this Great Ocean Road Tour 2 days adventure exploring Victoria’s best wilderness from Melbourne to Adelaide. Travel along the Great Ocean Road and through the Grampians National park on Route to Adelaide. Visit some stunning places including the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, MacKenzie Falls, Halls Gap and some other magnificent sights throughout the region.
- An overland journey from Melbourne to Adelaide
- Drive the famous National Heritage-listed Great Ocean Road
- Photo at Memorial Arch and Great Ocean Road sign
- Australian native wildlife, flora, and fauna
- Enjoy a guided walk through the ancient Great Otway National Park
- See the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Razorback & Island Archway
- Overnight stay in the Grampians heart Halls Gap
- Explore the Grampians National Park via hiking and walking trails
- Relax at the base of the spectacular Mackenzie Falls
- Panoramic views from Reeds, Boroka, and The Balconies lookouts