Mitä hintaan sisältyy?
Experience 3 days travelling along the Great Ocean Road and through Grampians National Park exploring the very best highlights. Visit incredible places including the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Apollo Bay, Mackenzie Falls, Halls Gap and many more magnificent sights throughout the region. Travelling through to Adelaide after an exceptional 3 days touring arriving in the early evening. We will leave you raving about this Melbourne to Adelaide Tour!
- Overland adventure from Melbourne to Adelaide
- Take a journey along the National Heritage Listed Great Ocean Road
- Checkout the pristine surf beaches and seaside town of Apollo Bay, spot Southern Right Whales (Jun-Sep)
- Rainforest walk in Great Otway National Park
- Be blown away by the beauty of the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge & Razorback
- Uncover the wonders of Tower Hill Conservation Reserve an ancient volcano streaming with wildlife
- Explore the rugged wilderness of the Grampians National Park and guided scenic bush trails
- Spectacular Reed's & Boroka Lookout views and MacKenzie waterfalls
- Learn about our Indigenous culture at Brambuk Cultural Centre
- Guaranteed Australian Wildlife sightings ie. kangaroos, emus, echidnas & koalas