Lima with a Local on a Bike
- Bike through Lima in a fun and active way to explore the city's enclaves while getting a sense of local character that's all too easily missed when touring by car. Along the way we will enjoy the awesome views, parks and spots that this part of Lima has to offer.
Ballestas Islands Sightseeing Boat Ride (from Paracas)
- Take a boat tour to see the impressive Candelabra geoglyph, Peruvian boobies, Humboldt penguins and abundant marine life at the Ballestas Islands archipelago. Visit the pristine Paracas Natural Reserve in the afternoon to see La Catedral rock formation and watch flamingos and parihuanas from a breathtaking scenic overlook.
Huacachina Sand-Buggy & Sand-Boarding
- Cruise to the top of 500 meter high sand dunes and go rocketing down the slopes in a sand buggy. Let go of your fears and sandboard down the steep sandy slopes with a few pointers from your local guide. Admire the breathtaking sunset over the vast desert landscape and take photos in the golden twilight before racing back to Huacachina.
Colca Canyon Trekking 2D/1N
- Observe giant Andean condors and vicuña, colourful traditions and music. Trek through one of the world’s deepest canyons inhabited by diverse and remote Andean villages where you can get a taste for the unique flavors of the region, hike among steep majestic canyon walls and soak your sore muscles in the relaxing hot springs of Chivay.
Market & Cooking Class with a Local
- Visit the San Pedro Market and get a little taste of local life in Cusco before walking to the cooking studio to experience a cooking class where you will learn how to prepare traditional Peruvian exquisite dishes, drinks, and a delicious dessert.
Lake Titicaca & Luquina Homestay 2D/1N
- Get ready to go back in time for a colourful, vibrant and eye-opening cultural experience to visit different indigenous cultures on Lake Titicaca. Spend the night with an indigenous family on the Luquina community and experience their way of living. Explore the beautiful Uros Floating Islands and Taquile Island. Admire awe-inspiring views of Lake Titicaca.
La Paz Local Explorer
- Orient yourself in Bolivia's sprawling capital city with ease during a sightseeing tour that’s designed with first-time visitors in mind. You'll see both major sights and hidden gems as you visit a cemetery, meet a shaman, and explore the vertiginous neighborhood of El Alto by cable car.
Sucre Cooking Class & Cocktail Making with a Local
- Experience a unique Bolivian cooking class with cocktail making experience in the heart of the beautiful white city of Sucre. Enjoy cooking and eating the delicious food you make, and through food, learn more about Bolivian culture and traditions, whilst making new friends!
Uyuni Salt Flats & Desert Adventure 3D/2N (Uyuni to Atacama)
- Embark on an unforgettable expedition in a 4x4 Toyota land cruiser through the vast and blinding-white salt flats of Uyuni and into the desert of southwest Bolivia. Along the way, visit tiny villages, multi-coloured lakes with flamingos and geysers.
Moon Valley Sunset Tour
- See abstract natural formations, salt caves and the Licancabur Volcano in one of the world's driest deserts. Watch the landscape turn brilliant shades of red as the awe-inspiring sunset sinks over the horizon.
Cafayate & Villages Day Trip
- Visit some of the most breathtaking sceneries around Salta, the Calchaquíes Valleys and the Quebrada de las Conchas. Afterwards, participate in a fantastic wine tour and visit a winery in the region where the Torrontés wine is produced.
Argentina Iguazu Falls Day Trip (Arg to Arg)
- A visit to the Argentine side of Iguazu Falls is a completely different experience from that of the Brazilian side, and deserves a whole day's worth of your time. Walk along the man-made platforms and bridges that follow the contours of the river taking you right to the edge of the Devil’s Throat and along a 4 kilometer stretch of panoramic waterfalls.
Tango, Wine & Empanadas Experience
- Learn the most important places in the history of tango and the neighborhood where the culture and identity began! Furthermore, experience a personalized tango class while you do a tasting of wines and empanadas.
Montevideo Highlights Tour
- Explore the Uruguayan capital on a whole. Visit the most important landmarks, get the best views and learn about the history of this amazing city!
Culture & Flavours on the Gurita Way
- Travel the flavours and knowledge of Caminho da Gurita, which is a wonderful path that passes through the most preserved Atlantic Forest on the island of Santa Catarina, bordering Lagoa do Peri, the main source of fresh water on the island.
The Hidden Gems of Sao Paulo
- Embark on an exciting walking tour that will put you in context with the reality of Sao Paulo with some social, political and cultural insights. Connect with the rich history, the inspiring culture, the effervescent food and drink scene, at one of the most diverse city in the world!
Schooner Boat Trip
- Experience the beauty that Brazil has to offer. On this trip you will enjoy island hopping within the bay of Paraty. Your boat will stop at several relaxing and beautiful sandy beaches where you can go for a swim, or grab your snorkel gear to discover the tropical marine life off of the rocky shorelines.
Lopez Mendes Boat & Trekking Experience
- Travel via boat to Lopes Mendes beach, considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Brazil. It is a 3 km long beach of white sand, clear water with waves and wild nature, all part of an environmental protected area.
Carioca City Tour
- This is the perfect Rio City tour as you will get the chance to see and feel Rio de Janeiro, from the beautiful beach neighbourhoods, to the Tijuca Forest, up to the impressive Christ Redeemer Statue.
Professional English-speaking guide
English-speaking guide and driver