Carioca City Tour
- This is the perfect Rio City tour as you will get the chance to see and feel Rio de Janeiro, from the beautiful beach neighbourhoods, to the Tijuca Forest, up to the impressive Christ Redeemer Statue.
Lopez Mendes Boat & Trekking Experience
- Travel via boat to Lopes Mendes beach, considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Brazil. It is a 3 km long beach of white sand, clear water with waves and wild nature, all part of an environmental protected area.
The Hidden Gems of Sao Paulo
- Embark on an exciting walking tour that will put you in context with the reality of Sao Paulo with some social, political and cultural insights. Connect with the rich history, the inspiring culture, the effervescent food and drink scene, at one of the most diverse city in the world!
Culture & Flavours on the Gurita Way
- Travel the flavours and knowledge of Caminho da Gurita, which is a wonderful path that passes through the most preserved Atlantic Forest on the island of Santa Catarina, bordering Lagoa do Peri, the main source of fresh water on the island.
Montevideo Highlights Tour
- Explore the Uruguayan capital on a whole. Visit the most important landmarks, get the best views and learn about the history of this amazing city!
Tango, Wine & Empanadas Experience
- Learn the most important places in the history of tango and the neighborhood where the culture and identity began! Furthermore, experience a personalized tango class while you do a tasting of wines and empanadas.
Argentina Iguazu Falls Day Trip (Arg to Arg)
- A visit to the Argentine side of Iguazu Falls is a completely different experience from that of the Brazilian side, and deserves a whole day's worth of your time. Walk along the man-made platforms and bridges that follow the contours of the river taking you right to the edge of the Devil’s Throat and along a 4 kilometer stretch of panoramic waterfalls.
Cafayate & Villages Day Trip
- Visit some of the most breathtaking sceneries around Salta, the Calchaquíes Valleys and the Quebrada de las Conchas. Afterwards, participate in a fantastic wine tour and visit a winery in the region where the Torrontés wine is produced.
Moon Valley Day Tour
- See abstract natural formations, salt caves and the Licancabur Volcano in one of the world's driest deserts. Watch the landscape turn brilliant shades of red as the awe-inspiring sunset sinks over the horizon.
Uyuni Salt Flats & Desert Adventure 3D/2N (Atacama to Uyuni)
- Depart San Pedro de Atacama on an unforgettable 3-day expedition in a 4x4 Toyota land cruiser through the desert of southwest Bolivia and into the vast and blinding-white salt flats of Uyuni. Along the way, visit tiny villages, multi-coloured lakes with flamingos, geysers, and thermal hot-springs at 5,000m.
- NOTE: You need to arrive to Atacama one day before the trek departs
Sucre Cooking Class & Cocktail Making with a Local
- Experience a unique Bolivian cooking class with cocktail making experience in the heart of the beautiful white city of Sucre. Enjoy cooking and eating the delicious food you make, and through food, learn more about Bolivian culture and traditions, whilst making new friends!
La Paz Local Explorer
- Orient yourself in Bolivia's sprawling capital city with ease during a sightseeing tour that’s designed with first-time visitors in mind. You'll see both major sights and hidden gems as you visit a cemetery, meet a shaman, and explore the vertiginous neighborhood of El Alto by cable car.
Lake Titicaca & Luquina Homestay 2D/1N
- Get ready to go back in time for a colourful, vibrant and eye-opening cultural experience to visit different indigenous cultures on Lake Titicaca. Spend the night with an indigenous family on the Luquina community and experience their way of living. Explore the beautiful Uros Floating Islands and Taquile Island. Admire awe-inspiring views of Lake Titicaca.
Market & Cooking Class with a Local
- Visit the San Pedro Market and get a little taste of local life in Cusco before walking to the cooking studio to experience a cooking class where you will learn how to prepare traditional Peruvian exquisite dishes, drinks, and a delicious dessert.
Colca Canyon Trekking 2D/1N
- Observe giant Andean condors and vicuña, colourful traditions and music. Trek through one of the world’s deepest canyons inhabited by diverse and remote Andean villages where you can get a taste for the unique flavors of the region, hike among steep majestic canyon walls and soak your sore muscles in the relaxing hot springs of Chivay.
Huacachina Sand-Buggy & Sand-Boarding
- Cruise to the top of 500 meter high sand dunes and go rocketing down the slopes in a sand buggy. Let go of your fears and sandboard down the steep sandy slopes with a few pointers from your local guide. Admire the breathtaking sunset over the vast desert landscape and take photos in the golden twilight before racing back to Huacachina.
Ballestas Islands Sightseeing Boat Ride (from Paracas)
- Take a boat tour to see the impressive Candelabra geoglyph, Peruvian boobies, Humboldt penguins and abundant marine life at the Ballestas Islands archipelago. Visit the pristine Paracas Natural Reserve in the afternoon to see La Catedral rock formation and watch flamingos and parihuanas from a breathtaking scenic overlook.
Profesional guide in Spanish
Professional English-speaking guide